METALFILMS LTD It treats all personal data of users / visitors of the services offered, in full respect of the provisions of the Italian national regulations regarding privacy and, in particular, of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
1) To use the services offered by METALFILMS Ltd. You may be asked to complete the registration form, containing fields for the provision of personal data required and optional. The conferment of personal data marked as mandatory is required to complete the registration process; so failure or partial transfer of such data makes it impossible to subscribe to the services and make use of the same. The provision of data required is optional; therefore their non- or partial does not prevent to sign up and use the Services. The personal information requested from METALFILMS LTD for registration to the Services may differ depending on the registration form used.
2) METALFILMS LTD It retains the technical data relating to connections (log) to allow security checks required by law and to improve the quality of services offered and customize them according to the needs of users / visitors. METALFILMS LTD shall, in accordance with applicable provisions of law relating to the registration of the log file. These data do not allow identification of the user if not following a series of processing operations and interconnection, and necessarily through data supplied by other providers. These operations may be carried out at the request of the judicial authorities, who are permitted by the express provisions of the law in order to prevent and / or prosecute. On metalfilms.itÂ (website), they are used temporary markers (cookie) that allow you to access the site faster. A cookie is a piece of information, active for the duration of the connection, which is transmitted by METALFILMS Ltd. to the user’s computer in order to allow a quick identification. The user can disable cookies by changing the browser settings, it warns that this may slow down or prevent access to all or part of the site. Sending by users / visitors of their personal data to access certain services or to make requests through e-mail, it involves the acquisition by METALFILMS Ltd. addresses and / or other personal data, such data will be used exclusively to fulfill the demand or to provide the service, and will be communicated to third parties only in case it is necessary to comply with requests from users / visitors themselves.
3) the consent given freely, explicitly and in a differentiated compared to the different goals of treatment, checking the box “I authorize the processing of personal data” in this contact form / newsltters, personal data may be used for the delivery e-mail to business information, advertising and promotional material relating to services METALFILMS Ltd. and / or to third party products or services selected on the basis of the data given in the relevant registration form. The consent for the purpose of treatment referred to in point 3) is optional; Therefore, as a result of a possible refusal data will be processed for the purposes indicated above. It can even subsequently to, automatically and free of charge, oppose the processing of data and stop receiving promotional communications and / or commercial, maintaining enrollment in services, by clicking on the link provided at the bottom in all communications advertising sent by METALFILMS Ltd.
4) The personal data collected and stored in databases METALFILMS Ltd., are handled by employees and / or employees of the holder of the treatment as being responsible. Not be disclosed or communicated to third parties, except in cases provided by information and / or the law, however, in the manner permitted by this.
5) The treatment is done through automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were gathered and, anyway, in compliance with current regulations. Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect and unauthorized access. METALFILMS LTD It can not be held responsible for any unauthorized access or loss of personal information outside of its control.
6) The owner of the data is METALFILMS Ltd., which may use for all purposes identified in this report.
The users / visitors may exercise their rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03. At all times through the automatic Unsubscribe link this to the end of each communication, or by sending a request by mail, fax or mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, by exercising the right to withdraw from all the subscribed services You can obtain the complete cancellation of the data provided.
7) Right of access to personal data and other rights under Article 7 of the Privacy Code:
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a) source of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication
When browsing through the channels of the network METALFILMS Ltd., you receive or you click on an advertisement issued by “Third Parties” you may update the contents of a cookie; the information contained in the cookies, collected strictly anonymous, could be aimed to show advertisements of interest to users, both at the sites of the Internet METALFILMS Ltd. that of others.
METALFILMS LTD first ensure that the “Third Parties” in the service of advertising, make a formal undertaking not to collect information that can personally identify (eg. name, address, email, phone number and sensitive data), and that the above activities be conducted in full compliance with current legislation in Italy on privacy (Legislative Decree no. 196/2003) and the “IAB framework” regarding the “OBA” (Online Behavioral Advertising).
For more information on “behavioral advertising” and related cookie, and to disable the use of the same and the service of advertising, we suggest you consult the guide published on sitowww.youronlinechoices.com, also available in Italian.
9) In some channels the network METALFILMS Ltd. This can be conveyed by commercial advertising Google Italy through the service named AdSense. This service uses a system of cookies to track users’ interests. We refer to the following link for more information: http: //www.google.com/policies/privacy/ads/